- Evening of Recollections for Men – second Tueday of the month from 7PM-9PM. contact Dr.Guillermo Orozco, email@example.com
- Loaves & Fishes Ministry- is an outgrowth of our scripture studies and Arise programs where we are asked to act on what we have studied (Invitation to Act). Our mission is to serve the neediest in our community in Southeast Texas, including both Harris and Montgomery counties. We have been helping with serving lunches on a regular basis at the Catholic Loaves & Fishes Soup Kitchen in Downtown Houston. Katherine Baxter, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dates for serving 2017 at 2009 Congress, Houston ,TX
Sundays: May 28, June 25, July 23, August 6, September 10, October 8, November 5, December 10
Weekdays: June 28, July 30, August 6, September 27, October 27, November 24, December 29.
Read the article posted in Catholic Harold.
- Pastoral Care Team- this new team will work to develop a comprehensive parish plan of outreach to the sick and homebound, connect with hospice care, funeral planning and care, and grief ministry. Contact Nannette email@example.com
- Pro-Life – Provides awareness and prayer for the sanctity of all human life from conception to natural death. Activities include participation in Life Chain and 40-Days for Life and sponsoring events such as the speaker program, arranging fund raising to support local pregnancy resource centers, Birthright and Pregnancy Assistance Center North(PACN) and disseminating Pro-Life news information to members. At monthly meetings, we organize projects such as women's gift bags and make baby prayer blankets to donate to the centers for gifting to mothers and babies. Our focus are the core LIFE issues of abortion, euthanasia, stem cell research, etc. and honoring Motherhood and the role of Family. Joan Prochaska,, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rainbow & Roses Grief Ministry – We offer prayer, hope and guidance to those who have suffered the loss of a loved one, journeying with you through the stages of grief. Rainbow and Roses, the parish Grief Ministry, is open to all family and friends of deceased members. There are two meeting options: 1st & 3rd Thursdays of the month from 10:00 to 11:30 am in the Ministry House or the 1st & 3rd Wednesdays of the month at 7:30pm (following Mass) in Room 2, outside education building. Our meetings are a sharing of experiences that help in the grieving process. When you are ready. We are there for you to assist in overcoming your loss as each of us has gone through exactly what you are experiencing now. Cathy Raines, email@example.com, Tommy Zievert, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- SSJ Funeral Reception – Funerals are important occasions for our Parish family to be a loving, compassionate presence to grieving families and friends at a time when they need it most. Many families would like to greet and spend some time with visiting family and friends following the Funeral Mass and we provide that opportunity for them. We would love for you to join us in this special Ministry. Matilda Minze email@example.com
- SSJ Visitation Ministry – Help to bring Holy Communion and prayer to the sick and homebound of our community in hospitals, nursing homes and homebound that are unable to attend Holy Mass. Peg Kelly, Kelly_peg@hotmail.com