The Pines Catholic Camp
Sts. Simon and Jude's Week
1. Register for The Pines summer camp at www.thepines.org.
2. After registering with The Pines, please submit your information RSVP to Sts. Simon and Jude using the Information RSVP below. This is so we are aware your child will be at camp and can be included with the Sts. Simon and Jude group during the week.
Bel ow are some specifics about registration and St. Anthony week at Camp:
· All registration will be done through The Pines at www.thepines.org
· The Pines is for incoming 2nd - 11th grade children
· We are encouraging St. Anthony’s families and friends to register for Week 5: July 5-July 11 2015, although you may register for any week of camp as your family’s schedule permits (see website for camp dates). When you register for Week 5 you will receive a $30 discount on your registration fee as part of the St. Anthony’s group. We do not have reserved spots, so register soon to ensure your child gets a spot.
· After registering with The Pines, please submit your information to St. Anthony's using this Information Form. That way we can know who from our area is attending which weeks (for carpools, support, etc.)
· Your spot will not be held until the nonrefundable $125 deposit is paid. You are encouraged to register online and pay your deposit as soon as you are ready to commit to your date because spaces in the camp are filled on a first-come, first-”deposit-paid” basis.
· To register in our group and receive the $30 discount use “STAOP” as the parish name when you register online. This will trigger The Pines to apply your discount. If you are from another parish but are joining our group, please contact Anthony at The Pines for assistance on applying the discount.
· Final payments are due to The Pines on May 1st.
· We are considering a round-trip coach bus for campers departing from St. Anthony for Week 5. Be sure to indicate whether or not you are interested. We will send out information about the bus if we have enough interest.